WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Mudman Sold, 5600MS traded**

Here's your chance to quickly start or complete your Military G-Shock collection. I picked these up from a local brick & mortar at a pretty decent discount. These are both brand new, with tags, never worn (just bought them over the weekend). First is the DW5600MS-1, the other is the *soldG9000MS-1 (military mudman)sold*. I'm not really the stealth type, but I couldn't resist the price, so here they are!

• Asking price for the pair is $160 shipped to CONUS, USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.
  • OR, I'll take *sold $85 for the G9000MS sold* and $80 for the DW5600MS (same shipping as above)
  • *OR* (preferably) I'll do an even trade for a Nikon SB-600 Speedlight Flash in Very Good Condition for both.
  • I'll consider other trades to reduce price, G's I'm interested in:
    • AWG101-1A
    • G100
    • G300
    • Other interesting Ana-digi
    • Any other G's...try me!
  • I'll consider shipping worldwide, but buyer pays actual shipping charges for Int'l Priority insured (not cheap!)
Obviously I'm new here, my first post was the other day describing how I recently caught the G-bug. Please check my eBay feedback, 100%, over 130 ratings, same user ID as I have here.

PM me with questions or offers.

Here's the pics (clickable thumbnails):

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS: REDUCED! Pair of Brand New Military G-Shock - DW5600MS and G9000MS

BUMP: Price reduced and/or I'll sell them separately

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: FS: **REDUCED** Pair of Brand New Military G-Shock - DW5600MS and G9000MS