WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

For sale I have my Jacques Lemans F1 Chronograph. It has a 43mm case and a Japanese quartz movement with an alarm function. The watch is beautiful and the case work and bracelet are both very solid and well machined. Its really a great and sporty looking watch. The MSRP for this specific one is approximately 300$. The watch is in great shape and I’ve only worn in maybe 3 times. I am also the watches second owner but the first one also took fantastic care of it. I’m looking to get about 120$ shipped and PayPal fees. Next up I have my Invicta 9937OB submariner homage. This watch is actually very nice. it has a sapphire crystal and a Swiss selitta sw200 movement so it hacks and hand winds. .The bracelet is well made and has solid end links and a solid scissor clasp. really is a great watch. The MSRP is also around 300$ on this watch. Id like to sell it for 140$ shipped and PayPal fees. And last I have an invicta 8926c. This watch is also a submariner homage and it also looks very good. it has a Seiko movement in it as well so it is definitely going to last. the bracelet is very nice on it as well. The msrp is around 90$ for this one. It’s never been worn and it still has the plastic on the bracelet. Id like to get 60$ for it shipped and pay palled. I also have a Seiko SNZF17K1 "seaurchin" available as well. The watch is in perfect condition. Im selling it for 100$ shipped. These are 4 good quality and well-kept watches that look great and are in good shape. All my prices are negotiable and i will consider any offer. If you buy two or 3 or all 4 watches ill give you a very good deal as well.

Prices are still negotable! Buy 3 watches for 225$ expedited shipping anywhere in the world. Or buy all 4 for 300$
!! these are being heavily reduced for a quick sale so send me an offer!

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko SARB033, Plus extra bonus watches!

NEXT DAY BUMP: I want these watches gone guys! shoot me an offer! any and all will be considered!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: Jacques Lemans F1 Chronograph, Invicta 9937OB,8926C

BUMP lots of interest in these 3 but still no final sale! come on! lets get these sold! shoot me an offer!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

BUMP. JL REDUCED TO 120$SHIPPED, 9937 REDUCED TO 150 SHIPPED

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Note: seiko seaurchin just added !

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Bump. Lets get these sold! send me an offer!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts