WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have three watches up for sale to make room for a new Sea Dweller purchase.

Pics: http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

1.) Baume & Mercier Capeland Chrono (MV045216). This is a gorgeous watch which works just as well with a suit as it does a t-shirt. I have worn this baby only a couple of times to work and out to dinner. TZ rating of Near Mint only due to ever to slight swirlies one on link. Can only be seen when looking closely in direct sunlight. Originally purchased for $1375, selling for $1150.

2.) Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chrono (CAF2112). Purchased this watch just a few weeks back. As with the other watchs, selling to help pay for my new Sea Dweller. A heavy watch with a striking wrist presence. The blue dial is beautiful. It has a blue inner bezel for the chronograph and rotating outer diving bezel. I was not too keen on the polished center links so the center links are now brushed to match the rest of the band. Can easily be polished back if you so desired, but IMO the brushed center links are a huge improvement. TZ rating of Excellent since the center links are not "original" which is one of the "Near Mint" specifications. Retails for $2495 however I purchased this one from AuthenticWatches.com at a discount of $1795. Selling for $1400 OBRO.

3.) ***SOLD*** Tag Heuer Link Chrono (CT2111). Apart from the normal desk diving swirlies, the watch is in great condition. TZ rating of Near Mint. Retailed for $2595, selling for $1300.

Paypal only for sales. I will pickup the Paypal fees as well as 2nd day shipping within CONUS. No overseas shipments. Please message me with any questions.

Cheers,
Mike1g

1 - 1 of 1 Posts