WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: $REDUCED - Casio G-Shock Mudman Toyota Land Cruiser Dakar (TLC) Limited Edition RED. Looking for $300.00 Shipped to Canada and the U.S. Not looking for trades right now.

Description: G-9000TLC-4CR. This model was created in collaboration between Team Land Cruiser (TLC) and G-SHOCK to commemorate the achievements of TLC in the Dakar Rally, one of the most grueling challenges for humans and machines that the world has to offer. The design features the mud and dirt-resistant G-9000 MUDMAN model, done in the TLC team colors. The TLC logo is printed on the band and engraved onto the back cover of the watch. During the 2007 running of the Dakar Rally, TLC became the first team in history to take the championship in its class for three years running, a level of toughness that is embodied in this G-SHOCK commemorative model. Pictures with Purple background are of actual watch. Other pictures are stock Pics from the Web.

Condition and Price: Using the TZ, (Timezone Grading scale) I would put the watch as Near Mint, and about 95% or better. I have worn this watch a few times. Runs perfect. Please PM me or email if you have any questions. I bought the watch a few years back. When I got the watch, it was Brand New. Since then I have worn the watch 5 or 6 times inside only. I have never dropped the watch and nothing has ever hit the watch. No Low ball offers please. I don't have to sell this watch, I just never wear it and I thought that maybe someone else might like to have it and enjoy it more, instead of the watch just sitting in my drawer forever. The pictures should speak for themselves.

Comes with Original Tag, Original Outer Box, and Original Inner StrongBox.

Looking for $300.00 Shipped to Canada and the U.S. Not looking for trades right now.

Shipping and Payment: SHIPPING is $25.00 overseas. Payment by Paypal only.

CASIO G-SHOCK MUDMAN In Red. G-9000TLC-4CR Near Mint condition. Limited Edition Watch **VERY** VERY RARE

FEATURES: MUDMAN G-9000TLC-4CR DAKAR RALLY MUDMAN.

1. Shock resistant (G-SHOCK) Mud resistant Electro-luminescent backlight
  2. Auto light switch, dual illuminator,
    selectable illumination duration,
    afterglow
  3. Low temperature resistant (-20°C)
  4. 200-meter water resistant (660 Feet)
  5. World Time 29 time zones (48 cities), city code
    display, daylight saving on/off
  6. 1/100-second stopwatch (ST1) Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99"
    Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split
    time, 1st-2nd place times
    Other: Auto start
  7. 1/100-second stopwatch (ST2)
    Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99"
    Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split
    time, 1st-2nd place times
  8. Countdown timer
    Measuring unit: 1 second
    Countdown range: 24 hours
    Countdown start time setting range:
    1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute
    increments and 1-hour increments)
    Other: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
  9. Multi-function alarms
    5 independent multi-function alarms
    (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
  10. Hourly time signal
  11. Auto-calendar (to year 2099)
  12. 12/24-hour format
  13. Button operation tone on/off
  14. Flash alert
  15. Regular timekeeping
  16. Hour, minutes, seconds, am/pm, month,
    date, day
  17. Mineral glass
  18. RED resin band and case w/dual pin buckle
  19. Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
  20. Long Life Battery
  21. Size of case / total weight:
    52.0 x 46.3 x 16.3 mm / 56 g

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
$225.00. It's dropped again people, get this watch now. It's just sitting in my desk drawer, I never wear it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts