WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my RGM 300 Professional as a Complete Package with wooden box and cardboard sleeve, papers, polishing cloth, bracelet with all links, rubber strap with buckle, and Sailcloth strap with buckle, everything shown in the pictures. This model, with the more desirable Gloss Black Dial, is in excellent to near mint condition at 93% conservatively with only a few marks on case and lugs from careful wear. The sapphire crystal is clean, free of any scratches, chips or marks. It's RGM/ETA 2892 movement winds like butter and is running accurately within a few seconds per day on my wrist.

This watch, in my opinion, is one of the best values on the pre-owned market. And getting one with the bracelet is a must! The rubber and sailcloth straps are nice but the bracelet is a perfect compliment to the size and proportion of this beast of a watch.

I am asking 2200 USD shipped USPS Express Overnight Delivery, fully insured in the CONUS. That's nearly half of the 4250 list price for this watch. Wire Transfer preferred but PayPal will be considered if you add 3% and have a confirmed shipping address.

I have many watch selling and buying references here on WUS and on P.com and TZ, and have 100% feedback score on the big auction site as magnetmandan1. I'm a "Good Guy" on Watchnet too.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking!

;-Dan Edwards
Magnetmandan
magnetmandan AT comcast DOT net

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD! Thanks Dave and WUS!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts