WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Deciding to sell my vintage two tone 1964 Rolex TurnOGraph datejust (thunderbird) Ref Number: 1625. Solid 14K gold rotating bezel with champagne dial.

I'm eyeing other things in life and it needs a good home. Let me know if anyone on here is seriously interested. It's not in mint condition, it has some wear, but its from 1964, so it's pretty old as well, but in good condition for its age. Runs fine and keeps time, a little on the slow side around -14 sec/day or so, but its consistent and just needs regulation, its accurate on the timegrapher and my watchmaker can adjust it if you want, he said it doesn't need full service, however that would take extra time and add a little to the cost. It passed its 100m pressure test recently, so all seals are good and water tight.

Asking $2599 - NET me - plus actually shipping cost to USA only. NO TRADES! for the head (I'll throw in a black nato strap for free and an after market two tone bracelet (not solid gold).

Condition: Good
Movement: Rolex in house
Crystal: Plexi
Case: SS steel and solid 14K gold
Dimensions: 36.5mm
Caseback: screw-in, steel
Crown: solid 14k gold, screw-down
Dial: champagne
Strap/bracelet: Nato & aftermarket two tone bracelet (not solid gold, just plated)
WR: 100 meters

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also just to make it clear, the solid black nato strap has gold plated hardware, and the steel two-toned bracelet is also gold plated center links. Those are both coming free with the watch head.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts