WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Rolex 16613 U Serial Submariner "Bluesy," recently serviced, warranty, excellent condition

My last sales thread for this watch got messed up with pictures dispersed throughout different thread "bumps," and I'd like for all to have a good, comprehensive look at this beautiful piece.

Up for sale is a lovely Rolex Submariner 16613 U Serial "Bluesy," a well-loved release..
The watch is 40mm and wears like a dream. I am asking $6600 for this piece. PayPal + 3% or PayPal FF are permissible. Please, no trades. Also, no returns unless the watch has been grossly misrepresented. Please excuse the pictures; I'm not a photographer, but I hope these photos represent the beautiful state of this Rolex. The watch comes with neither box or papers, but is among the best-priced of its kind on the Internet, and I personally guarantee its authenticity. There is little stretch on the full-link bracelet, as well as some minor swirlies. The watch has been gently polished, but the form of the watch has not been compromised at all.

A few facts about the watch:

1. It was serviced in February of 2018.
2. You will receive service papers from Tidwell Jewelers, who serviced the watch.
3. You will receive a one-year warranty for any mechanical defects from the date of PURCHASE (not spanning from February 2018, but... now!)
4. To reiterate, the watch comes with 13 links.
5. 16613s, as with most Submariners, are stamped with the “16610” on the inside of the back case, as pictured.

For peace of mind, please check out my feedback under "vercimber" in the feedback section of this site. For 2.5 years, I have bought, sold, and traded with only positive results.

I prefer to ship in the CONUS, and I include insured, signature-required USPS Priority Mail in the price. If you're interested, please e-mail me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or PM me. Many thanks!

dial.jpg 16613 Crown.jpg Sub 16613 Stretch.jpg Close-up back Bluesie.jpg Bluesie Movement.jpg 16613 Bracelet right side.jpg 16613 Bracelet Up Dial.jpg 16613 Bracelet left side.jpg 16613 Bracelet Up clasp.jpg 16613 bracelet up.jpg Sub 16613 Outer Clasp.jpg Sub 16613 back.jpg Sub 16613 Crownside.jpg InkedSub service_LI.jpg InkedSub service 2_LI.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Rolex 16613 U Serial Submariner "Bluesy," recently serviced, warranty, excellent condition

Bump.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts