WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2017 release Rolex Datejust 41 with black sun-burst dial, smooth bezel and oyster bracelet. The watch is in very clean condition (would rate 98%), the crystal is undamaged as is the crown and there are no dents, dings, gouges or visible deep scratches. Just some typical very faint hairline scratches on the clasp you will find on a Rolex with polished links. But nothing that stands out or that I could capture in photos.

The watch has been in rotation for office wear only and has not received any rough treatment. The condition of the watch and pictures tell the story. (more pictures upon request)

For those that might ask; I have not bonded with the watch (I know, it's a cheesy saying, but true) even knowing the quality in craftsmanship and with the new 3235 movement inside. It just is not enough to keep me in Rolex at this time.

The watch was purchased from Davis Jewelers a Rolex authorized dealer in November, 2017. The watch will come with the following:

Inner and outer boxes
Box sleeve
hangs tags
warranty card
warranty booklet
manual
warranty card and booklet holder
bezel protector
extra link (unused - with protector in place)
Copy of original sales receipt (sale price blacked out)
Appraisal (original copy)

NOTE: Can send scanned copy of sale receipt and appraisal upon request as proof of ownership. Last three to four digits of serial number will be blacked out as will personal info and sale price.

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00712.jpg
DSC00712.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

DSC00726.jpg
Wrist shot provided for sizing reference - my wrist is 7 1/8" dia. (18 cm)
DSC00720.jpg

Asking $6250 OBRO - For Sale Only, No Trades

Shipment and Payment info:

International shipping only to select countries
*Will ship only to verifiable address (no POs or forwarding companies)
*Cost of shipping and insurance will be added to sale price
*Payment by Bank wire only
*Seller (Me) will only be responsible for package up to port of entry.
*Buyer (You) will be responsible for package, duties incurred or unforeseen additional costs of delivery at and past port of entry.

CONUS and US Territories
*Payment via Bank wire preferred
*PayPal accepted, but only to well established WUS members
*Paypal fees are the buyers (You) responsibility and will be added to sale price
*shipping and insurance cost will be the sellers (Me) responsibility.
*Will only ship to address associated to Paypal account (no POs)
*Package will be shipped: adult signature required, package insured

NOTES: Seller (Me) has the absolute right to cancel the sale if anything seems off.
The Seller (Me) and the Buyer (you) can request direct contact with the other either by phone or facetime after
initial contact to
discuss the watch and sale there of.

Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, lets see if we can generate some interest.

Price drop bump

Asking $6000 (Accepting Offers)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts