WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS ROLEX DATEJUST "THUNDERBIRD" TURN-O-GRAPH BLUE 36MM REF. 16264 *** SOLD! ***

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Bruce-Bigb 
#1 ·
ROLEX DATEJUST "THUNDERBIRD" TURN-O-GRAPH BLUE SUNBURST DIAL STEEL & WHITE GOLD BEZEL
REF. 16264
Series: S (Circa 1993)
Very Good condition. No box but has original papers. See pictures.
It is relatively hard to find this model with the blue sunburst dial.

SPECIALLY PRICED: $5,450 USD

You are looking at pictures of a Rolex Datejust 16264. It is often referred to affectionally the "Thunderbird" by Rolex collectors. With a 36mm Stainless Steel size case, this model can be worn comfortably by a man or women. Stainless Steel Bidirectional bezel. Blue sunburst dial with Luminous Steel hands and index hour markers. Minute markers on the outer dial. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Stainless Steel Jubilee Bracelet with Fold Over Clasp. Will fit up to a 7-inch wrist. Sapphire Crystal, Stainless steel case back. Caliber 3132 Automatic self-winding chronometer movement with a date feature and 42-hour power reserve. This watch is in very good condition for a watch of this age. It has some small dings and scratches, but nothing dramatic. This would make a great daily wear timepiece!

Many more pictures are available.

Prices do not include insured shipping and are based on bank wire payments. Other payment options are Paypal or Credit Card through Paypal (handling fees will apply).

I will gladly ship worldwide. Prices do not include insured shipping.

Buy with confidence! I am a member of the IWJG and have over 1260 positive feedbacks on eBay with 100% positive rating.

Feel free to contact me at watches24seven@gmail.com or call 863 800 0247.

Please follow me on Instagram: @watches24seven

Please visit my site: Watches24seven.com

Watches 24 Seven, LLC is an authorized dealer of BMR watches. Watches 24 Seven, LLC is not an authorized dealer or affiliated with Rolex or any other brand of watch that we sell (except for BRM). We are a worldwide respected secondary market sellers of luxury brand watches. All watches we offer are pre owned and in like new condition unless otherwise stated. Many are in new condition and have never been worn. Founded on the basis of collecting our own authentic high-quality timepieces, and a member in good standing of the IWJG, it has been our privilege to help other collectors build their timepiece collections. Thanks for considering the timepieces and accessories at Watches 24 Seven!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.