·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rolex Daytona w/White Dial

-Model Number: 116520

-40mm S.S. Case

-"Z" Serial

-Very good condition! Overall this watch is extremely clean. The bracelet is very tight and the crystal is perfect. There are some scratches from normal use. There is also a small ding on the bezel (right above the number 65) that can likely be welded to restore the original condition, but I'm not positive.

-Comes with inner and outer boxes, booklets, warranty paper, and polishing cloth!

-I have excellent references on Rolex Forums as a buyer and seller, and I would be happy to provide other references as well!

Please PM me at any time or call/text at 617-388-9820 with any questions.

Price-$9,695. I am now in Nashville for most of the year and I welcome face to face transactions here. I am also in Boston frequently and I can often meet there as well. I will ship within the CONUS.

I am an independent watch dealer and collector, and I am not affiliated with Rolex USA in any way. All of my items are guaranteed authentic, and I will stand by their authenticity.

Please contact me if you'd like more pictures (for some reason, I can only upload a couple of pictures here--many more are available!).

Thanks for looking!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410652313.313308.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410652323.636582.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts