WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS ROLEX DAYTONA COSMOGRAPH STEEL & GOLD WHITE 40MM REF. 16523 *** SOLD! ***

4K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  Bruce-Bigb 
#1 · (Edited)
ROLEX DAYTONA COSMOGRAPH STEEL & YELLOW GOLD WHITE DIAL 40MM
REF. 16523
T Series: Circa 1996

SPECIALLY PRICED $16,480 USD

Excellent to like new condition, no box or papers. This is one of those watches that spent most of its life in a safe and was carefully worn on important occasions only.
Recently Serviced ($550 Value!)

This is a collectible Rolex Daytona Cosmograph timepiece that has a modified (by Rolex) Zenith El Primero movement. The Zenith movement 4030 is a precision movement that is automatic self winding. With a stainless steel 40mm case, yellow gold bezel, crown & pushers with a white dial and gold toned sub-dials, you won't find a better looking watch! It is on an Oyster style steel bracelet with yellow gold center links, and patented Oysterlock clasp. Wear this watch with your blue jeans or tuxedo. It makes a great daily wear watch, and will catch many admiring looks.
DESCRIPTION:

Model Name/Number:Daytona 16523
Serial/Year:T - 1996
Movement:Automatic Self Winding 4030 Zenith
Case:Stainless steel (40mm) w/ 18k yellow gold engraved tachymeter bezel and scratch resistant sapphire crystal
Dial:White w/ Tritium hands and Index hour markers w/ 60-seconds, 30-minute, and 12-hour sub dials
Bracelet:Stainless steel and 18k yellow gold Oyster w/ Oysterlock clasp

Many more pictures are available.

Prices do not include insured shipping and are based on bank wire payments. Other payment options are Paypal or Credit Card through Paypal (handling fees will apply).

I will gladly ship worldwide. Prices do not include insured shipping.

Buy with confidence! I am a member of the IWJG and have over 1260 positive feedbacks on eBay with 100% positive rating.

Feel free to contact me at watches24seven@gmail.com or call 863 800 0247.

Please follow me on Instagram: @watches24seven

Please visit my site: Watches24seven.com

Watches 24 Seven, LLC is an authorized dealer of BMR watches. Watches 24 Seven, LLC is not an authorized dealer or affiliated with Rolex or any other brand of watch that we sell (except for BRM). We are a worldwide respected secondary market sellers of luxury brand watches. All watches we offer preowned and in like new condition unless otherwise stated. Many are in new condition and have never been worn. Founded on the basis of collecting our own authentic high-quality timepieces, and a member in good standing of the IWJG, it has been our privilege to help other collectors build their timepiece collections. Thanks for considering the timepieces and accessories at Watches 24 Seven!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.