WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

For sale is my Rolex Explorer II Polar 16570 with the relatively rare caliber 3186, complete box and papers, specifically the following, as seen in the pictures:

1. A 3186 caliber Explorer II Polar. The 3186 is a transitional model, specifically an M serial, with a “Parachrom Bleu” hairspring which enhances the watch’s antimagnetic properties. The 3186 also has an altered movement to make it as much as 10 times more shock resistant than a 3185. Finally, the date function has changed, and when changing the time, the GMT hand no longer “wiggles,” but remains static. Finally, the watch’s rehaut is engraved, and as you’ll see in the pictures, it adds a nice touch to an already beautiful watch.
  2. A full, correct 78790A Oyster bracelet with all links.
  3. A Rolex cloth
  4. The original green hang tag with a matching M-Serial, as pictured
  5. A red hang tag “seal” hologram
  6. The original sticker for the dial
  7. The original bezel protector
  8. All original documentation
  9. The original Rolex warranty, dated 2008
  10. The green “wave” box
  11. The outer box

The watch is in excellent condition and the lume is still VERY bright and crisp. I have tried to take pictures that reflect the condition of the watch. The lugs are all properly brushed, chamfers are sharp, and the raised crown on the clasp is sharp. There are hardly any imperfections on the watch: there is perhaps a swirly or two on a link, and perhaps a very, very small mark on the non-crown side of the case. I do not know the service history on the watch, but my watchmaker (Rolex certified) who verified the 3186 told me that the movement was in meticulous condition. All parts are original to the watch, and you can see that the hour markers and hands are beginning to form a lovely patina.

I have been dealing on Watchuseek for three years now, and I invite you to check my feedback under “vercimber”—you’ll find over 50 feedback comments, all of which are positive. I will make sure that you’re happy with your purchase, and I guarantee the authenticity of the watch or your money back.

The asking price for this watch is $7650. No trades, please, but you can try. I’d strongly prefer to sell.

I use PayPal G&S (3% fees) or F&F. I will ship using USPS Priority Mail 2-Day to 3-Day (depending on where you are) within the US. I will insure the package and require a signature, of course. If you are not in the US, exact shipping costs are your responsibility.

I’m happy to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to write me here on at vercimber AT Hotmail DOT com.

Thanks!

1st.jpg dial up close.jpg IMG_4059.jpg Bracelet 1.jpg bracelet2.jpg Clasp2.jpg back.jpg Crownside.jpg noncrownside.jpg stretch.jpg Lug4.jpg Lug22.jpg Lug33.jpg rehautserial22.jpg hangtag_edited.jpg Warranty_edited.jpg InkedIMG_4053_LI.jpg

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Withdrawn. I've decided to keep the watch--for now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts