WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Gents,

I need to sell my 16710 to fund something for my family (...and I feel good about it, no worries watchfam! :D).

Here are the specs:

- GMT-MASTER 2 // 16710 // PEPSI BEZEL // circa 2001
- CASE: original, unpolished, chamfers are still sharp as a knife. This is the 'holes' case, as you can clearly see on the pics. The case still has the original green sticker on the back with the visible reference. No signs of wear.
- BRACELET: Original 78790A, crisp coronet on clasp, super tight, solid endlinks, 13 links. No signs of wear.
- DIAL/HANDS/CRYSTAL: perfect conditions, no signs of wear.
- COMPLETE SET: comes with the original Rolex box, original tag, GMT manual and original PUNCHED ROLEX WARRANTY PAPERS.
- P7.... serial

Honestly, if I did not wear it twice, I could list it as NOS :) But, as I want to be extremely transparent, and precise, I'll just say it's as mint as it gets :)

Finally, I would say this is the best example of 16710 from this time period you can get, the conditions are perfect, especially for a 17 years old watch.

This watch is offered for $11,450 USD which includes shipping and handling. The watch will be shipped with a special protective plastic case. The box and papers will be protected too.

Thank you for your interest, do not hesitate to contact me by DM here, or on IG (ID: Galacticsushiman), or simply by email galacticsushiman (AT) gmail (dot) com. I will gladly respond to any of your queries.

---

PAYMENT:

I accept WIRE Transfer (or PAYPAL if you add 4%).
We will discuss shipping options, I am open.
I have multiple reference from here or IG I can share with you, and a '100+ 100% positive feedbacks' ebay account which is 11 years old :)

---

PICS:

FACE.jpg

FULL SET.jpg

STICKER.jpg

CHAMFER.jpg

CHAMFER AGAIN.jpg

OTHER CHAMFER.jpg

LAST CHAMFER.jpg

BRACELET.jpg

BRACELET CLASP.jpg

CHRONO ATTEST.jpg