Up for sale is a Rolex GMT Master II Two Tone (yellow gold & stainless steel) travel watch with model reference 116713 with the iconic black and yellow gold ceramic bezel, black dial, and green GMT hand that comes with box and Tourneau papers/warranty book, service booklet, tag (maroon hologram), and complete links. This is a popular and elegant Rolex sports model that is very versatile. You can wear it on almost any occasion. This classic two-tone model has already appreciated in value over time. Watch is a V Serial - 2009-11 production year (engraved rehaut).

Condition is Good; will show signs of normal wear. Polished center links (18k Yellow Gold) on band and clasp will show normal desk dives. Side polished case will show signs of wear (not a brand new watch; and my asking price is reflective of this) but can be polished. Markers on the ceramic bezel are all excellent. Lugs remain sharp. Dial and Crystal are flawless. Links/Band will show minimal to no stretch. Runs solid; no issues. Winds smooth as it should. Overall Good condition; ready to wear and enjoy.

Asking is $13950.

Shipped overnight to anywhere in the US, insured.

Send me a PM or a Text Message/iMessage at (415) 218-8140.

I do have solid references on various watch forums.

Check out the photos of the actual watch:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Everyday carry
Watch Rectangle Gadget Material property Analog watch
Watch Analog watch Silver Rectangle Clock
Watch Analog watch White Clock Watch accessory
Eyewear Watch Bag Analog watch Personal protective equipment
Eyewear Beige Jewellery Audio equipment Metal
Household hardware Clock Nickel Jewellery Gas
Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Silver Clock
Watch Analog watch Product Silver Clock
Watch Silver Analog watch Natural material Watch accessory