WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS – Rolex Ladies Two Tone 26mm 69173 White Stick Datejust Jubillee

For sale is this Ladies Two-Tone (White/Yellow Gold) Rolex 69173 “S” Serial Number with White Stick Dial Datejust and Jubillee Bracelet in approx 85% (VG) condition.

This was my wife’s daily wear for a few years and has been recently replaced with a larger model. It has been seldom used recently so we decided to pass it on so that others can enjoy it. It is currently sized for a 5 5/8 wrist and comes with 2 extra links. This watch was bought used from a local watch store several years ago. The fluted dial has sharp edges as shown on the pictures of the actual watch for sale. Comes with a Red Rolex inner box, outer box and hang tag but no papers.

Full disclosure:
1. This watch originally came with a champagne color stick dial but my wife preferred the easier to read white dial. When the (original Rolex) white dial was installed, the date wheel was not replaced, so you may notice the background color of the date wheel is off-white. The original champagne dial is no longer available.
2. Although not obvious on the pictures and not very visible to the naked eye, the outside corner circumference of the sapphire crystal has a few imperfections which can be felt if you run your fingernail along the edge of the crystal, typical of a daily worn watch with a raised crystal.

I have been active on and off in several watch forums for several years and have been on eBay for almost 10 years with 100% feedback (jas321321).

Asking $2450 Paypal Only Please. I will pay fee and shipping to Confirmed Paypal Address only. CONUS Sale only. Not interested in any trades, thank you.

For faster response, please email at: jas32 (at) email . com

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS – Rolex Ladies Two Tone 26mm 69173 White Stick Datejust Jubillee

Got sidetracked for a couple of months, putting this up again for sale.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: FS – Rolex Ladies Two Tone 26mm 69173 White Stick Datejust Jubillee

SOLD! - Thanks Jeremy and WUS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts