WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling because I’m a one watch guy and this isn’t going to be the one for me. Guess I’m really more of a tool watch guy. Purchased April 13, 2019 so over 4 years of factory warranty follow the watch (and yes, it is transferable). Outstanding timekeeper, the few weeks I bothered to check it was a consistent +.5 seconds per day. Better than many quartz watches!

We’ll call the condition an excellent 90%. Sapphire crystal is flawless, all boxes, cards, papers, links, and green hang tag are included. Some very light scratches and swirls from office wear. I took one picture in harsh light to highlight what I’d consider to be the worst swirl. No deep marks, no dings. Not LNIB but probably better than most used watches since it’s only been worn a few months.

MSRP is over $5,000 (and don’t count on that number going anywhere but up). Grey market they go for $4,500+ (and finding green is surprisingly hard). Plenty of positive seller feedback here and on the Bay (same username). Shipping is priority mail insured to the USA only, unless you want to negotiate for overnight.

No rush to sell and I pride myself on being easy to work with. Silly lowball offers will be unceremoniously discarded. Returns if and only if the watch is not as described, unfortunately I can not finance your watch auditions. I have my own neurosis to deal with.

OP34 better lighting.jpg Watch & papers.jpg Bracelet swirlie.jpg Wristie hairlines & sunburst.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts