WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Watch Enthusiasts,

Up for sale is arguably the most desired Rolex Oyster Perpetuals: the White OP39, 114300. I am the second owner of this piece, and its warranty is dated June 12, 2019. This particular watch was purchased from Tourneau, and includes the receipt. This piece comes with box, papers, and the Rolex OEM warranty lasts until 2024. More specifically, here is what's included:

1. Outer box
2. Inner box (green wave)
3. Foam layer on inner box,
4. The watch, of course
5. All links
6. The white tag, with all corresponding reference and serial number information
7. The green tag
8. All booklets
9. The white tag "sticker" with reference and serial number information
10. The OEM warranty, named and dated
11. The original Tourneau sleeve with retail receipt

There are some VERY minor swirlies on a few of the bracelet links. The watch is in overall beautiful condition. If you'd like more pictures, please let me know. I am pricing this watch at $5390. No trades, please. I am selling this in attempt to minimize collection.

I will ship the watch using Priority Mail, fully insured. Shipping and insurance are on me if you live in the US; if not, you will pay exact shipping cost.

Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or through the PM system here, and I will return with an answer as quickly as possible. I love talking watches.

Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics. If you'd like additional pictures or have any requests for specific depictions (time requests, time stamps, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me; I'd be happy to oblige).

PayPal + 3%, bank transfer accepted, or other methods based on references. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader--and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it.

I stand by my sales history and reputation and guarantee the authenticity of this watch.

Pictures! (note: the watch's serial number and watch SE number are obscured for privacy, but I'd be happy to elucidate any information for potential buyers):

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold. That was fast! Thank you buyer and WUS for the space!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts