WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A somewhat rare Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Model 16220 from 1998 (U series) in very nice condition. It has a very slight scratch on the crystal that can be buffed out if one has the know how, otherwise, it is barely noticeable. Green Rolex logo is still attached to the case of the watch. This watch is in excellent working order with +/_ 4 to 5 seconds per week. The current band is a replacement oyster band using the original Rolex parts from the original Rolex Jubilee band. I will also include the Jubilee band with the watch; it is slightly stretched but still very usable as I only switched it out for the look of the oyster band. The oyster band only has a few desk diving marks and is in very nice condition.

The Specifications for this watch are as follows:

Manufacturer: Rolex

Model Name: DateJust

Model Number: 16220

Condition: Excellent

Features: Automatic winding, 31 Jewels,
Quickset, Sapphire Crystal

Case: Stainless stell case with
engine-turned bezel
(36mm diameter)

Dial: Deep Blue with Roman numerals

Bracelet: Stainless steel Oyster and Jubilee

This watch comes as is without box or papers. I purchased this watch from a Rolex Representative when I was working in the Jewelry Industry. Due to the lack of box and papers, I am willing to part with this old friend for a very reasonable price of $1875.00 OBO... Only serious offers please; Free Shipping in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS:Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust - Circa 1998 Model 16220 (24HR FIRESALE)

24 HOUR FIRESALE! If Not Sold Within This Time Frame, This Item Will No Longer Be Available!

If You Have Ever Wanted An Original Rolex, This Very Well May Be The Lowest Price That A Rolex DateJust Of This Quality Is Ever Offered!!

Own This Timeless Classic For A True Bargain Price of $1875.00 Shipped Via USPS Priority Insured Mail CONUS only!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: FS:Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust - Circa 1998 Model 16220 (24HR FIRESALE)

Last Reduction ............ FIRESALE...
PRICED TO BURN....$1675.00 SHIPPED CONUS VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.:rodekaart

1 - 4 of 4 Posts