WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Watch Enthusiasts,

This watch was previously listed as sold, but the deal was never closed, and so it's now relisted.

Up for sale is arguably the most desired Rolex Oyster Perpetuals: the White OP39, 114300. This piece comes with box, papers, and the OEM warranty lasts until 2024.There are some VERY minor swirlies on a few of the links and the clasp. If you'd like more pictures, please let me know. I am reluctant to sell this piece, as it has sentimental value, but I'm trying very hard to minimize my collection. I am pricing this watch at $4975. No trades, please.

I will ship the watch using Priority Mail, fully insured. Shipping is on me if you live in the US; if not, you will pay exact shipping cost.

Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or through the PM system here, and I will return with an answer as quickly as possible. Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics. Also, I've taken pictures in a large variety of light conditions to convey how the dial reacts under different conditions. It's always a beauty to behold. If you'd like additional picturesor have any requests for specific depictions (time-date combinations, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me; I'd be happy to oblige).

PayPal + 3% or bank transfer accepted. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader,and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it.

I've included my last several feedback comments at the end of this post.

Pictures! (note: the watch's serial number and watch SE number are obscured due to security issues, but I'd be happyto elucidate any information for potential buyers):

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Reasonable offers considered! Watch and all accessories will be sanitized before dispatching to buyer.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OHPF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts