WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, a Rolex 6694 Precision Oysterdate on a 7835 bracelet with 357 endlinks. Serial number is faint as it looks like someone polished the case between the lugs, making it hard to read, but under a magnifying glass it looks like 1,310,xxx which puts it at 1966 according to Bob's chart. Champagne t-Swiss-t dial has patina and darkened lume and looks like it's probably original (or at least quite old) and the hands are missing some lume and appear to be original as well. Crystal has some scuffs but is clear and usable. Bracelet has the usual stretch, and it looks to have been heavily polished at one point. Clasp has no date code which dates it to the early 1970s according to a Google search, so while it's the correct type for this watch, it isn't the one that came with it originally. My wrist is about 7" and it fits loosely in the middle hole, so it'll likely fit a 7.5 to 7.75" wrist depending on how you like to wear it. Movement is clean, it runs and date changes as it should, but it's about a minute slow per day and could use a service. Sorry, no box or papers included.

Due to its vintage nature, the watch is being sold as-is with no warranty. I tried to take detailed photos and be as accurate in my description as possible but I'm no pro, so please ask if I missed something or there's something else you'd like to see. Selling because I have a decent collection of other watches and could really use the money for racecar parts. Asking $1800/bo plus shipping and insurance, all reasonable offers considered!

rolex 6694-1.jpg

rolex 6694-2.jpg

rolex 6694-3.jpg

rolex 6694-4.jpg

rolex 6694-5.jpg

rolex 6694-6.jpg

rolex 6694-7.jpg

rolex 6694-8.jpg

rolex 6694-9.jpg

rolex 6694-a.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts