WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

Z Series 16613. US AD papers dated 2007. Set is complete with inner and outer boxes, papers, books chronometer hang tag and bezel protector. I purchased this one from a WUS forum sponsor back in March and it came with their 1 year warranty. Watch is keeping time at about +2 seconds per day on my wrist. I will rate it at 93% with a light polish bringing it to LNIB. There are the typical desk diving marks on the clasp and bracelet. The watch has never been polished. Buy a new one and wear it for a week or two and it will look like this one. Not really looking for any trades at this time but if you have a stainless sub or GMT I am a WIS so it will not hurt to try. At this time I will not consider any other watches.

$5550 gets this one shipped to your door. I doubt you will find a Z series two tone complete set from a trusted forum member any cheaper on the net. The trade value is a good bit higher but as always the value I place on mine depends on the value you place on yours :). I am happy to answer any questions via phone prior to a tranaction. Please forgive the lint in the pics. Phone is 919-320-7946 and email is [email protected].

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts