WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Rolex Submariner 14060m N series. I love this watch but had the opportunity to jump at a grail and this one must go. The life of a WIS I suppose...Anyway, this piece comes with Rolex box, pillow, anchor, hang tags and manuals. Does not come with original papers. Also, it is missing 2 links. The bracelet is currently sized for my ~7 inch wrist and it will come with one extra link.The dial shows nice patina on the tritium markers. Bezel is in very good shape for a watch of its age. The pearl is cracked but the structural integrity is just fine. The case and bracelet are in very good shape. Slight stretch on the bracelet but those 93150 oysters are awesome. Overall, this one is in great shape for its vintage. The pictures accurately reflect its condition but please feel free to ask questions or request further photos if needed.Price: $3550 wire or paypal plus 3%. I will take care of 2nd day shipping.I've sold, bought and traded many times here and TRF. Please search my user here, TRF or Watchnet good guys for refs. Thanks for looking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts