WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

Up for sale, along with my Rolex 116200 blue index Datejust with roulette date, is this beautiful example of an M-Serial 16610, a transitional model that features an engraved rehaut. The watch is in good condition and runs within COSC-- amplitude is above 270, when I last checked. Chamfers on each lug are easily distinguished from the brushed lugs. I cannot tell whether this piece has been polished. The person from whom I bought it said that it had not been. There is virtually no stretch in the bracelet. There are minor swirlies on the bracelet, as could be expected on a watch that's twelve years old.

Given everyone's circumstances, the watch will be sanitized thoroughly before sending it to the buyer. Please excuse smudges, dust, and detritus in these shots.

In this sale, you receive the following:

1. Submariner Date M-Serial
2. All links
3. All booklets
4. Red hologram tag
5. OEM warranty
6. Inner box (green wave)
7. Outer box (date correct, though not original to the watch)

I'm asking $7200 firm. No trades at this time. If you have an interest in my IWC Petit Prince, you can feed free to reach out, as I'm planning to sell that one, too. I take PayPal + 3%, Venmo, and bank wire. I have traded, bought, and sold on this forum for years now, and my feedback speaks for itself. However, if you'd like extra pictures or have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Please PM me here or write to vercimber AT hotmail DOT com. Many thanks!

Sub Pic 1.jpg Sub Pic 2.2.jpg Sub Pic 3.jpg Sub Pic 4.jpg Sub Pic 5.jpg Sub Pic 6.jpg Sub Pic 7.jpg Sub Pic 8.jpg Sub Pic 9.jpg Sub Pic 11.jpg Sub Pic 12.jpg Sub Pic 10.jpg

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump!

·
Registered