WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling some watches that just don’t get much wear as I have too many.

This is my Rotary Le Mechanique Swiss Made Manual Wind Limited Edition tank watch.

The case is 38mm, so quite large for a tank style watch.

It has a beautiful guilloched dial with blued hands and Roman numerals as hour markers. It's essentially an homage to the Cartier Santos and it’s a limited edition - number 465 of only 700 made.

Movement is a Swiss ETA 2084-2 manual wind.

It's in great condition with some minor scratches to the polished bezel.

It will come with the black deployant strap and brown deployant strap, as well as the certificate of limited edition and an instruction manual.

The watch also has a screw down crown and a display back to show the beauty of the movement.

My price is $450. Not really looking for trades at this time.

I only take PayPal – I’ll eat the fees and shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. I will ship internationally for the cost difference between CONUS and the actual destination.

I only ship to confirmed PayPal address.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts