I am selling my Rotary Sea Dragon for repair:
The Rotary brand (Rotary Watches Ltd) was created in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss, in La Chaux-de-Fonds (Switzerland).
The old battery having sunk in it, the movement does not work because at least the two contactors (+ and -) have been broken. It must therefore be repaired or replaced. It can be found in individual or complete parts (20/30 euros) on eBay.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WATCH :
- Brand: Rotary
- Model: Sea Dragon
- Manufacturing: Switzerland (Swiss Made)
- Years: 1980's
- Movement: Quartz
- Caliber: Swiss, ETA / ESA 955.112
- Case finish: Alternating polished / brushed
- Diameter, crown included: 38.5 mm
- Lugs to lugs: 41 mm
- Lug width: 19 mm
- Thickness: 8.5 mm
- Horns: Pierced
- Dial: Matte black
- Index: Appliques, with luminescent ends
- Date: Box window at 3:00 a.m.
- Hands: Luminescent
- Luminescent material: Tritium <7.5 mCi ("T - Swiss Made - T")
- Crown: Screwed
- Case back: Screwed, stainless steel
- Water resistance (not verified): 100 m
- The watch is in very good condition / very well preserved for its age (Cf. Photos).
- Note mainly a few scratches on the glass, but not very deep.
WORKING ORDER :
- The old battery having sunk in it, the movement does not work because at least the two contactors (+ and -) have been broken. It must therefore be repaired or replaced. It can be found in individual or complete parts (20/30 euros) on eBay.
- The watch is completely original.
- It is sold on its original metal bracelet as well as with its original box.
Case back engraved “SD” (Sea Dragon):
The movement when opening the watch:
The guilty :
The movement after cleaning:
At first glance, at least the two battery contactors are missing:
Sold 70 € net to me + shipping cost
Shipping cost :
- European Union : 13 € with tracking number but without insurance / 15 € with tracking number and insurance
- Rest of the world : 28 € with tracking number but without insurance / 30 € with tracking number and insurance
No Paypal classic !
No trades !
Private message or mail : nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)