WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my favorite chronograph. I have been wearing it in rotation with other watches I have. I just bought a Denissov Aeronavigator and decided to part with my Aviator. Russian made Aviator Hi-Tech chronograph manual wind, 3133 caliber movement, 23 jewels. Beautiful dark gray dial! 3-D dial with the metal ring above the seconds and chronograph minute counter hands. Large size about 43mm without the crown. Special water-resistant leather band. 300 pieces limited edition.
Everything works fine with the exception of the chronograph second hand. It doesn't reset to zero and jumps all over. The problem is with the central chronogrpah wheel that is somehow worn and can't be pushed all the way to another wheel. You will have to spend anywhere from $50 to $100 for the repair. The best way is to buy a used 3133 caliber movement for that.
These models are probably the best chronograph design Volmax came up with. The chronos are sold out everywhere and are not available anymore. If you ever find the new or like-new chrono, it would probably start at $500 or so. I am asking $350. The chrono comes with the original box, tag and the papers.
Below is some technical data:

Aviator Hi-Tech model 3133/2704965
Movement Poljot 3133
Manual winding, 25 jewels
Hours, minutes, seconds
Stop watch
Date calendar
Mineral glass
3 atm water resistant
Stainless steel case with black PVD
Leather strap
Diameter 43 mm
Width 20 mm

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I purchased the new central chronograph wheel so if anybody wants the chrono and willing to have it repaired, I will include the wheel.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This was removed from the market. I was thinking of fixing it and keeping for myself but as always I bought more watches and this one has to go. Give me a reasonable offer. You can buy the whole 3133 movement for around $100 and just replace it with the one inside this Aviator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts