WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I am selling one of my favorite watches. It is Russian made Aviator High Tech Chronograph by Volmax. The chrono is hand would mechanical. Limited edition of just 300 pieces and sold out long time ago.
It has a very unique design of the case, lugs and dial. Just look at the pictures. I have been wearing this chrono in rotation of my other watches for the last 3-4 years. I am very careful with watches. I bought it used and it had a few light scratches of rather hairlines on the bezel at 4 and 6 o'clock. They are hard to see. I did not add any scratches, believe it or not! The chrono is rather large and within the today's trend for large watches. The original leather strap is in used condition but it is very sturdy. A special water - resistant solution was applied to it so never worry if it gets wet. Everything functions as it should be and is very smooth. This chrono sells new for as much as $600 and more. I am asking $300 that will include expedited insured shipping within CONUS. Below I have some technical data:

Russian mechanical chronograph watch POLJOT AVIATOR 3133

Movement: Mechanical Poljot 3133 caliber, hand-wound, 23 Ruby jewels, mean-daily rate from -10 to +20 sec/day, 21,600 beats per hour, 42-hour power reserve with chronograph switched off, 37-hour power reserve with chronograph switched on.

Indicators: minute counter side hand at 3 o'clock, second counter at 9 o'clock, date window at 6 o'clock.

Functions: Chronograph, stopwatch with 30-minute summing action, hours, minutes, seconds, date-of-the month.

Face: Arabic numerals, the hands are coated with luminous Super LumiNova paint, making it easier to see in the dark. Sweep-type chronograph second hand.

Case: Round, all stainless steel, diameter 43 mm, height 12.4 mm, mineral glass, screwed caseback, Water Resistant 3 ATM.

Wristband: Black leather strap.

Limited edition 300 pcs

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts