1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Condition: ~95%+
Movement: 25 Jewel ETA 2824-2 Elaboré grade with Incabloc Shock protection
Crystal: Sapphire crystal with underside AR coating
Case: brushed cushion stainless steel with solid back, enameled bezel with lumed pip, screw-down crown
Dimensions: 44mm diameter (not including crown), 52mm lug-to-lug, 16mm high
Dial: black sandwich dial with white super lume numerals, date, sweep seconds
Strap/bracelet: 24mm brushed stainless factory bracelet with double locking clasp. Includes factory rubber strap & olive drab NATO plus all the extra bracelet links.

Here is the limited edition SAS Sea-01, 1 of 10. What makes it limited? It has the black-edged hands from the Dubh Linn with the stainless case of the Sea-01 Legend. This is a seriously nice, heavy, top quality tool diver. It begs for strap changes! I never wore it on the stainless bracelet because I was too busy swapping straps, which is a breeze using the nifty two-piece strap-changing tool (the screw bars are two-piece hex headed). Full factory packaging is included, which contains polishing cloth, strap changing tool, extra straps, warranty card wallet, hang tag, window decal, draw-string baggie for extra links, and all cartons. A very handsome presentation case, for sure.

Comments on condition: the brushed stainless case is in excellent condition. There are a few tiny scratches and dents typical of use, most noticeable on the sides of the case. The lugs exhibit some tiny scratches on the sides from strap changes. Crystal and case back are perfect, and uni-directional bezel turns as it should. Bezel has one tiny dent at the 57 minute mark. Screw-down crown works perfectly, and the movement is running fine. Factory bracelet and clasp have some minor desk diver swirlies, nothing serious.

Sale price: Asking $850.

Here are my terms and conditions:

• No trades.
  • Shipping not included in asking price. USPS Priority Mail for CONUS buyers is $12.35, which includes $50 insurance (medium flat-rate box). Any amount of insurance beyond that will be additional cost.
  • I accept PayPal plus 3% extra or a postal money order. If paying by money order, I will not ship until I have received the payment.
  • I prefer a CONUS deal but will ship to other countries at actual cost – contact me for a quote (expect it to be pricy, unfortunately). For security, I ship international packages by registered mail only. Customs and fees are the buyer’s responsibility. Once the package leaves my hands, I’m no longer responsible for it.
  • Payment is expected in a reasonable amount of time after we agree on the deal. I will not hold the watch indefinitely waiting for a payment.

Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, no action yet, so let's go a different route. First, I'll eat the PayPal fees. Second, new price: $800 shipped in CONUS. International, we can negotiate the shipping price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts