WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you found my original, rescinded listing for this watch, rest assured the 'Prototype' case back is the actual case back for the production run of these watches. I have it confirmed directly from Michael Seals, the brilliant designer behind such a novel concept. So, with that out of the way - on to my sale listing.

Hello,

I am interested in selling the brand new, never worn Sea Storm I received last week from Seals Watch Company. This is the Storm Grey version with date. I am asking $550 including USPS Priority Mail deliver within the US.

It arrived in the mail last week and I have no interest in keeping it for various reasons. I removed the plastic wrap from the watch head to align the bezel (it arrived turned) and set the watch once for the correct time. Then I placed the plastic back on it. I since removed the plastic another time to reset the time and take a couple of additional photos for this listing.

You will receive everything that comes with the watch - full bracelet, extra strap (black rubber strap), watch roll, stickers, specs card, and warranty card. Again, it’s never been worn or used and only arrived last week.

I accept payment via PayPal and will ship the watch within 1 business day of receiving payment. Make an offer if you’d like but it’s retail price is $675 and I’m asking less than the pre-order price.

Here are the specs:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Case Diameter 38.00mm
  • Case Height 11.10 Without Crystal
  • Sapphire Crystal Boxed With Anti-reflective Coating On The Inside
  • Lug To Lug Length Is 47mm
  • Lug Width Is 20mm
  • Rotating Bezel 120 Clicks, Unidirectional
  • Water Resistance 150 Meters
  • Screw-down Crown, Signed and 7.00mm Diameter
  • Case Material 316L Stainless Steel
  • Hands are Rhodium plated with C3 SuperLumiNova
  • Bezel Markings employ the typeface Decimal by Hoefler & Co
  • No Date complication, Miyota 9039, no date reveal on the dial or "ghost" position
Photos:

Watch Analog watch White Product Font

Watch Analog watch Silver Sleeve Gesture

Watch Analog watch Silver Everyday carry Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch White Product Clock

Watch Analog watch Fashion Watch accessory Clock

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold!! Thank you buyer and WUS!

Reactions: uvalaw2005