WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my new SMPc model 212.30.41.20.03.001. Bought a little over a month ago from Jomashop but rarely worn. PERFECT condition (basically BRAND NEW).

Four year warranty starting Jan 2015. I will include a copy of the warranty receipt upon purchase. I can also optionally provide the sales receipt showing the date of purchase.

Selling for $2600 shipped (CONUS). No trades.

I'm new to this forum so I only have a couple of recomendations (you can search my id). My ebay listing with 100% rating is here - goo.gl/Ysjw8G. Its listed more expensive there to cover for eBay and PayPal fees.

I can also meet face to face in the NYC area.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Seamaster Professional 300m Co-Axial Ceramic 41mm Bond SMPC Blue

Price reduced to $2600 shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts