WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the process of moving and finding new homes for a few watches that haven't been getting as much attention as they deserve.

Up for sale today is my Seiko 6139-6015, from April 1973. Here are the details:

Movement: Running great and keeping very good time. Service history is unknown, but it appears to have been serviced at some time in the past going by case back markings. Chrono hands reset exactly to zero. Original hands.

Case: Good condition and unpolished. Shows wear commensurate with its age, but no large dings or dents. Crown and pushers could use new gaskets; lower pusher sometimes sticks. Original crown.

Crystal: Has scratches, could do with a replacement.

Bracelet: Original "Railroad" bracelet. Should fit up to a 7 inch wrist.

Dial: Bright and clean with no moisture entry. Lume is clean.

Asking $250 USD.
Shipping is $10 CONUS, extra for international depending on location. Watch must go by the first week of September as I'll be traveling out of the country for a while, otherwise it'll have to go to eBay.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Pics:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts