WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the new year is bringing new watches to me and while I love this watch, I need the funds for the next one. This is a 6309-7040 which I bought back in September from a respected forum member. That member had Jack at IWW give it the full spa treatment including full movement service, sapphire crystal install, dial and hand relume and pressure test. The watch arrived to me on a Seiko straight vent Z-22 strap which is included in this sale. I ordered a stainless Shark Mesh, installed it and I think the result is spectacular on this watch.

I basically have made this my daily wear for nearly 4 months and it has kept almost spot on time. It does show a little wear but nothing that cannot be buffed out with a cape cod cloth. The only issue to mention is that the bezel does not click as the click ball was missing when the watch arrived to me. However, I did replace the bezel gasket so the bezel does not spin like a top and is not loose.

I am offering this watch, on shark mesh with extra links, z-22 straight vent and CONUS insured shipping for $375 paypal. If you are overseas contact me first for an additional shipping quote.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have at my email address delobbyist((at))yahoo((dot))com and thanks for looking.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A few more things to mention as some have asked.

The crown screws down 2.5 to 3 turns and is as smooth as butter due to the movement having been serviced.

Also, the SN indicates this watch was circa 1985.

Thanks for looking and make an offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts