WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale a beautiful, vintage Seiko 7006-7109. I picked this one up on a whim because I’ve been trying to get into some basic watch repair/modding. This one was in great condition for its age, except for the crystal which was scratched and cracked.

I purchased a NOS replacement and changed it myself. Made a world of difference. It’s a great little piece. 37mm case, which is a bit too small for me, which is why it’s back for sale.

Watch will come on the brand new vintage leather strap shown from Cheapest Nato Straps. I’ll also include the original crystal. No box or papers.

I’ve worn the watch around the house and kept it on a winder for a week. It seems to be keeping spot on time and running smoothly.

Only looking to get back what I put into it. Asking $125 OBRO delivered to CONUS. PP preferred. Many sales on WUS. Please check my reviews.

No trades please. Looking for a sale only.

NOTE: the mark at 10 is a hair, not a scratch. The crystal is brand new and flawless, and the dial is in near perfect shape. The case has some nicks and scuffs as expected with the age of the watch, but nothing unusual.

PM me with questions or for more pictures.

Thanks for looking.

--Andy S.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts