WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a nice Seiko 300m Tuna 7549-7010 with Professional Dial from January 1983. Running great and keeps time as it should. This watch has been restored in 2011 on my behalf by a professional watchmaker and Seiko Enthusiast including new gaskets and pressure test. Anyway its water proofness cannot be guaranteed after seven years so please have it pressure tested before you get it wet.

Dial and Hands are in great condition (hands have been relumed during restauration). Crystal is in very good condition. I can't see a mark on it. Shroud came from a 7C46-7011 aka SBBN007 and looks good imho but of course has blemishes and two small nicks as far as I can see (please have a look at the photos). The bezel clicks solid and turns both ways and the screwdown crown tightens securely. The 7549 circuit board has been replaced with a 7548 circuit board during the restauration process. These are !00% interchangeable. The Tuna comes on non-Seiko rubber strap (of unknown origin).

I'm asking EUR 570 or GBP 499 or USD 699 paypaled (no fees please) including shipping as registered mail within the European Union. Elsewhere and other shipping methods at cost. Watch is located in Germany.

I'm happy to answer all questions so please feel free to PM me.

Thank you very much for looking.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
reduced to EUR 570 or GBP 499 or USD 699 paypaled (no fees please) including shipping as registered mail with tracking within the European Union.

SOLD!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts