WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Up for grabs is this all-titanium Seiko AGS (kinetic) Landmaster from September 1994.

Some pics below, and more on Imgur.

Couple of issues with this one right off the bat:

1) Bracelet fits my 7" wrist, but there are no more micro-adjustments. If your wrist is larger, you'll need extra links which could be tough to find, so please bear that in mind.
2) The bezel does rotate, but it just tightens/loosens like a caseback, which is a bit odd. Perhaps it needs a new tension ring which could be an easy fix?

Watch keeps great time. 5m45 movement must have been fitted with a new capacitor before I bought it as the power reserve is months rather than days. It's a proper GMT watch too, with an independent hour hand.

One piece case is about 40mm. Bracelet is titanium too, so the watch is light. Case is in really good shape with no obvious scratches or marks. Dial and handset are also nicely preserved. The dial has a cool texture and is black mostly, but in the right light will turn a deep shade of red (not sure if that's a crystal tint or the dial itself). No box/papers.

Some more information about these great watches here.

Important: I would REALLY prefer to sell within the continental USA due to shipping delays and headaches already experienced sending/receiving internationally what with the ongoing pandemic. I am looking for -SOLD- $400 -SOLD- shipped from Chicago. No trades, please.

Note: I am just a private collector, not a merchant/store. I can't take the watch back if you decide it's not really for you, unless you feel it's been seriously misrepresented. Reminder that this is a used, vintage watch and buyers accept potential issues that could arise with ownership, though it's running great now. I have excellent feedback as both a buyer and seller here, on reddit, and also plenty of folks who can vouch for me on Instagram, so know you are buying from a trusted member. I prefer to deal with those who show good feedback history, too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts