WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here for sale is a watch that pains me to sell, but it has to go. This is one of the finest watches you will ever find! Seiko's Ananta line of watches is simply amazing and as an avid watch collector I can attest to how wonderful this watch is to own. The watch has Seiko's new Spring Drive movement and keeps amazingly accurate time for a mechanical watch.

This watch has amazing finishing and has an extremely unique style and presence. You will not see this on the wrist of another anytime soon!

The watch is in excellent condition and only shows minor signs of daily wear. The watch is in perfect working order and comes with everything received on purchase as shown in the pictures. This watch is 100% authentic!

I will ship anywhere in the world but will only ship via USPS Express International for buyers outside the USA. If you have any questions please feel free to ask any questions!

ASKING $3200 obo (paypal or local deal in Boston)

Watch features and details:

Movement: SEIKO Automatic Spring Drive Cal. 5R66 30 jewels.
Functions: Power Reserve hand indicator. Date calendar, window display. Second Time Zone indicator.
Case: Combination satin/polished finish. Solid Stainless steel. Black plated accents..
Bezel: 1-12 Engraved numerals. Black plated with 2-24 engraved numerals.
Crystal: Sapphire. Flat profile. Anti-Glare treated.
Dial: Silver color. Applied polished Silver color markers. Luminous hour markers/dots.
Hands: Steel color. Luminous filled.
Case Back: Screw-on style ( held by screws ). Observation crystal.
Band: Combination satin/polished finish. Solid Stainless steel.
Clasp: Tri-fold, Sport style, with spring release.
Water Resistance: 100m/330ft /10atm.
Case Size: 46.00mm. 14.50mm.
Warranty: 3 years Factory Limited.
Other: Comes in a very exquisite and unique presentation box.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts