WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale a uniquely styled chronograph that has to go since I found myself buying a lot of Kinetics recently

The watch has the 7L22 caliber, measuring 1/5th of a second and a 5 month power reserve. Its in mint condition, including original box and papers, bought from an authorized UK Seiko trader on 28th of September 2015, its one year warranty is now over. You will receive it fully charged. Priced at 220 euros including EMS shipping . Watch is located in Europe, Greece, so no customs fees within the EU. I accept PayPal from established members only, others will have to pay via bank transfer, sorry. All related expenses on me. Photos of the watch follow, feel free to ask for any additional ones.

Also available the ΟΕΜ bracelet in mint condition. The bracelet is also for sale on a separate thread. Priced at 50 euros if bought with the watch or 120 euros separately. The bracelet is no longer available from Seiko, so buying it with the watch makes good sense. Since its also available as a separate purchase I cannot guarantee that it will remain available for purchase with the watch.

Thanks to WUS for hosting this ad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts