WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale this legendary Seiko Arctura Kinetic 5m42 from 1997. This Seiko line was designed by famous Jorg Hysek (Vacheron Constantin, Breguet, Tag Heuer).
It was one of first Seiko lines that were produced by new technology called MIM (Metal powder injection molding), enabling production of such complicated case shape with integrated bracelet and curves around the crown.

Seiko design 2.JPG
Seiko design 1.JPG

The watch has been worn but it is in very good condition (only minor signs of wear - light scratches, and hairlines - as seen on the picture). There is one small scratch on the crystal around 6 (I am not able to capture it on the photo). Capacitor has been changed for the new one with higher capacity.
The big plus is original integrated bracelet with rubber insert and clasp which is rare and hard to find (especially in such condition). The bracelet fits wrist 19cm easily (may be even more).

Price: 195 EUR via bank transfer + shipping (please ask for the quote). Paypal possible (no fees for me and only for members with solid history)

IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1328.JPG
IMG_1330.JPG
IMG_1335.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts