WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! is my Seiko Sumo blue dial SBDC003 1[SUP]st[/SUP] gen. on bracelet. I have a new watch incoming so the Sumo needs to find a new home. Comes with box, manual, and original warranty card. Watch dates from Sept. 2010 and I purchased it used in Jan. 2012.

Case has normal wear marks and a few small nicks as shown in photos. No noticeable marks on the hardlex crystal or bezel insert and bezel edge has some light scuffs from normal wear. There is a light scratch on the caseback and the bracelet/clasp has light marks from daily wear also.

Bracelet is sized for my 6.75” wrist and comes with all extra links. Note: the previous owner must have lost the pin for the two spare links and instead of buying a new pin, used a piece of copper wire instead (?). I never used the extra links so this didn't bother me too much.

Watch is keeping great time at around +2 seconds per day when resting dial-up overnight.

Specs:
44mm diameter
13.3mm height
20mm lug width
200M water resistance
6R15 movement (hand-winds and hacks)
Made in Japan

Asking $275 shipped via USPS w/tracking to CONUS. Payment via PayPal or QuickPay. I have positive feedback on the WUS sales forum. If you'd like additional information or photos just let me know, thanks for looking!

sumo_02.jpg

sumo_06.jpg

sumo_03.jpg

sumo_04.jpg

sumo_05.jpg

sumo_07.jpg

sumo_09.jpg

sumo_01.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts