WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a pre-eBay listing exclusive to our esteemed WUS members. PM me if interested:

Description: Seiko Credor Pacifique GCBR991 8L75-0A40 Luxury Automatic

Price: $998 USD O.B.O; ConUS shipped (Paypal, net to me); International offers - see below

Trades: No Trades

Movement: Seiko Cal. 8L75A, 26 Jewel Automatic with Date

Condition: Pre-owned, Very Good Condition

Dimensions: approx. 42mm wide excluding crown; 44mm lug-lug; 19mm custom bracelet

Water Resistance: 10 Bar (100m)

Accessories: 19mm original custom bracelet (7.5 inch dia.); Credor inner/outer pillow display box

Notes: It’s time to freshen up my collection so I will regrettably let go of my Seiko Credor Pacifique GCBR991 8L75-0A40 Luxury Automatic watch. This watch dates to December 1999 and it’s not easy to find; not sure if it was a limited edition. It is a high-end Seiko Japanese Domestic Market automatic watch featuring the 8L75A movement – the same movement family as the Grand Seiko 9S55 and the 8L35 in the recent 62Mas reissue SLA017 Prospex. This is a high-end 26 Jewel automatic movement that runs at 28800 bph with date complication and hacking and 50hr power reserve. The movement is beautifully decorated and well featured in the display caseback. Gently domed sapphire crystal is great shape; no scratch and no major loss of anti-reflective coating. Dial is a beautiful metallic silver with vibrant heat-tempered blue steel hands. Screw down signed Credor crown works well. A few light scratches on the case noted, mostly near 12 o’clock around the bezel, but no large dents. Movement looks clean, winds well, quickset works and the watch keeps good time (about +10 spd); service, as usual, recommended for regular use. The differentially hand polished signed stainless steel button butterfly clasp bracelet comfortably fits my 7.5 inch wrist - there are no extra links - please check your wrist size. Water resistance is rated to 10 Bar (100m). I have included the original signed Credor pillow display box; some crumpling on the outer orange box on two edges from storage but the inner box is in great shape; no papers/tags. These were some of the highest end watches from Seiko from the late 90s to early 2000s and I’ve worn this in rotation - I have loved the simple and yet elegant design and the great balance on the wrist. However, there are other items to wear now - so I hope this beauty will provide joy to another!

Given that this is a pre-owned watch, service history is unknown, water resistance not guaranteed, and warranty unavailable. Sold AS IS.

Shipping: Priority ConUS shipping is free and preferred. I will consider International offers on a case-by-case basis.

Questions welcome.

01.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

You can check out my feedback in the feedback forum or on eBay under seller id: hi_bri

-Brian

1 - 20 of 23 Posts