WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offered for sale is this Seiko diver chronograph two tone stainless steel/gold color chronograph with dark blue dial, model SDWC02P, rarely seen, out of production, 7T32 movement, brand new with box, papers, warranties, manual as pictured.

I have seen many Seiko chronographs and this piece is one of the most beautiful I have handled. The detail is amazing. It would make a great holiday season watch. I bought it with the intent to wear on formal occasions, but, alas, there is very little formality in my professional life these days and I know I won't wear it.

Gorgeous deep blue dial, white subdials with swirl patterns and hints of sliver.

Two tone stainless steel and gold accents throughout: gold crown, gold colored gilt on edge of bezel, gorgeous gold ring between outer crystal edge and bezel. When bezel is turned, it rotates around this gold ring, superb detail. Gold framed dial indices, gold framed hands, subtle gold highlighting on bracelet.

Etched numerals on bezel, deep blue fill from zero to ten, brushed stainless thereafter. Gold pushers, Seiko signed fliplock clasp. Deep ocean green luminescence (see pix). Even the bezel pip is lumed!

key features: water resistant 200m, dual timer with alarm, Sapphlex crystal (Seiko's combination of sapphire and hardlex, you get the best of both worlds); highly-regarded 7T32 movement made in Japan, case width including crown approx. 45mm, case thickness approx. 10mm.

Watch has a wonderful heft to it, screams quality. Bracelet sized to fit approx. 7-inch wrist, all extra links (4) included. This watch, when it can be found online, retails for approx $450.

$315 shipped, Paypal only, CONUS. Watch is in Maryland.

I will also ship internationally but with the understanding that buyer must pay full cost of insured EMS shipping in addition to the $315 sales price. Paypal only for international buyers as well.

I have 100% e*ay feedback and references.

Please email me at [email protected] and please remove NOSPAM.

thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts