·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-Case size: 36.5mm x 13mm
-Lug width: 12mm – 22mm
-Movement: 0703A 16J
-Original bracelet fits wrist size under 7 inches

This is one of my favourite Seiko vintage watches, and the sole reason selling it is the original bracelet is too short for me (I have a 7¼ inch wrist). As you can see in the pictures I can still wear it but it is too tight. The shape of the crystal, the case design, and the combination of dial, indicators, and hands are almost perfect in my opinion. The finish of the bracelet is so unique and it is so comfortable that I am constantly expressed by that. I spent more than one year looking for extra links, another original bracelet, or a replacement one but it is just so hard to find it. Now I just give up. I only keep the watches that I can wear.
Another WUS thread as reference: https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/f-s-seiko-elnix-vintage-nos-ref-0703-6020-a-934030.html

Not the first owner, bought from a credible Japanese eBay seller in 2017
No box and paper
Functions well, new battery
Items in Montreal, Canada. Ship to CONUS and Canada
US$120, ship with tracking and Paypal fee included

No trades. No returns unless my description and photos unacceptably deviated from the actual watch
I tried my best to capture all the details, but I am not quite satisfied with my skills. I could provide you a short video if you PM me your email address.
Thanks for looking!
7.jpg 8.jpg 1.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts