WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling all the stuff I don't need for extra cash. Maybe you'll find things here that you want. PM me before all is sold out at these low prices.
Here we go:
Pic#1 = Seiko Frankenmonster OEM bracelet(bottom). Never worn even once, just sized, like brand new. Comes with extra links, and 22mm fat spring bars. $45
Seiko Landmonster OEM(top) 98% new condition.(couple very, very faint desk diving marks, only can be seen rocking in bright light) Comes with extra links, and 20mm fat spring bars. $40Shipped!
**Both Seiko bracelets of course have diver extenders built into the clasp. REDUCED. Your choice $40!!!! You can't do better!

Pic#2 = Pair of 20mm nato straps. Green 3-ring, Orange 5-ring. Both excellent cond.
-also- 20mm s/s bracelet 99% new.
I'm selling all three as a package only! Not separating because of shipping costs. All 3 pieces $35Shipped! REDUCED $30 for all three. Like getting the bracelet FREE!

Pic#3 = 22mm black leather strap. profile measures: 4mm thick near the lugs. Excellent condition.
-and- 24mm buckle -and- PAM logo keychain, solid s/s, made by the "famous" Walter Alfarano who makes Walt's adapters.
All three pieces are being sold together. Once again because of shipping costs. You get all three for $ 25Shipped! REDUCED $20 for all three. Like getting the buckle and PAM keychain FREE!

All PayPal only! prices include first class shipping (2-3 days). no tracking CONUS only. I have many great references here at WUS see watch deals forum with my user name. So you can be sure to receive your stuff as described and be confident it will be on it's way to you. I usually ship next day. Unless you order early in the day, then I usually do same day for you.
Thank you for looking.:-! ~Dave

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Seiko FM and LM OEM Bracelets, 20mm natos (2)and s/s bracelet, lots of things REDU

REDUCED to move. :-!

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only Seiko Bracelets Left. Everything Else is SOLD!!!
I'll do $10 off for good will, either Seiko bracelet.:-!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts