WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

For Sale Only:

Gen. 2 Seiko Orange Monster SRP309J. Pretty much everyone here on WUS knows the watch so I won't bore you with the details. Watch is brand new in 100% perfect condition, blue sticker still on case back, bracelet never sized and protective plastic never removed. Warranty dated 5/15/14, everything new included with all booklets and hang tag. This is the MADE IN JAPAN version, if that matters to you.

Not pictured is a set of OEM Z-20 rubber strap. It was lightly used from another Seiko but it will be included with the sale.

Most of you may already know the standard Monsters are the same watch as the new Propspex monsters all except the finish. So this is a great way to get a Seiko Prospex watch on the cheap, and mine is brand new.

$199 all-in for CONUS sale (***SOLD***), I will absorb the PP and USPS Priority Mail shipping. This is a firm price and is for sale only, so please do not ask for any discount or trades. Plenty of references here on WUS. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

***SOLD***

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts