WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FSOT: Seiko prospex Golden Tuna reissue S23626j (limited edition) 1000m he-gas divers watch. 7c46 quartz caliber.

Comes on original Seiko high-strength silicone strap (worn only one day on this strap) with original buckle/keeper. Looks and feels new.

I’m original owner; bought new from AD in USA. Comes with all the US AD warranty card and tags, boxes and papers. Originally purchased in December, 2018. Still under factory warranty from Seiko.

Essentially brand new. I cannot find a single mark or blemish on it anywhere.

Crystal and bezel spotless. Caseback, bezel, and shroud ring spotless. Everything aligned. The finely brushed hands create a magnificent rainbow iridescence. See photos.

Crown threads perfect, and screw-in and out perfectly and with confidence

Note that I replaced the tiny hex screws on shroud with genuine NOS Seiko Philips head crews from the classic golden tuna. I did so to make this “reissue” look virtually identical to the original.

This watch exudes that nostalgic look and really looks the part.

I have other tunas so I never wear this. I also have a new purchase in mind, hence the low price.

English/Spanish day wheel.

Price is $1525.00 (net) shipped CONUS. Paypal only. USA buyers only. PM if interested. see pictures below. Additional pics in my earlier fsot ad for same watch.

IMG_7093.JPG IMG_7082.JPG IMG_7074.JPG IMG_7076.JPG IMG_7073.JPG IMG_7086.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts