WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are looking at this page, I'm guessing you already know how awesome this watch is. A favorite of Arnold in such films as Predator and Commando among others. I bought this hoping it would help with my craving for a Tuna but unfortunately it hasn't. As you can see the watch is in pretty good shape for a 1987. The bezel insert and crystal have some slight wear but the dial/hands look really good. The digital functions work as far as I know. I've changed the day/time but haven't messed with the alarm because I have no need. The case is in pretty good shape but the bezel seems kind of gummed up and wont really rotate. It comes with 3 shrouds including what the previous seller told me was the original, extra sleeves/screws, and a nice Seiko flat vent strap. It seems like the strap has had the hold water treatment since it has a nice bend to it that really conforms to the wrist. I would trade the Arnie plus cash for a Tuna either older like a 7548 or a newer one. To sell I'm looking for sold$550sold shipped CONUS.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts