WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a vintage (mid 90s) Seiko Laurel reference LHAM600.

This piece truly is special. The mechanical Seiko Laurel series (JDM) flourished during the 90s but was quickly phased out by the modern SARB series. As a result, Laurels are incredibly hard to come by today and are a considered a true gem amongst Seiko collectors.

This model houses the discontinued 4s15 movement (Note: Not 4r), which is 25jewels and beats at 28,800bph (see movement photo below). It winds smoothly and hacks with no issues.

It is 38mm in diameter and about 9mm in thickness. It has an integrated bracelet design. The dial and hands dome downwards very nicely and the mineral crystal domes upwards.

The dial of this watch is very special. It is dark/matte blue in some lightings but blueish grey in others. Pictures cannot capture the flare it has.

Condition of the watch is actually really quite good for such an old and rare piece. There are some light scratches and scuffs on the mineral crystal as well as the bracelet and the case. However, there is no significant damage to the watch at all. The caseback still has all of the script! The 4s movement winds smooth, hacks, and changes date with no issues. I have not timed this watch at all as it has just been sitting in my watch box ever since it came into my possession. A collector piece like this deserves a complete overhaul to get it to top notch condition again. Unfortunately, i do not have the means to do this and thus will let someone else treasure this gem.

The integrated bracelet is sized for a 6.5inch (loose) to 7inch (tight) wrist. I unfortunately do not have any extra links. The sale does not include any box or papers.

It is always difficult to price such a rare piece. The last used one was sold was in 2005! I really am going to miss this piece. I absolutely adore it but just can't fit such a rare piece in my rotation.

I am asking $750USD shipped, tracked and insured WORLDWIDE. All fees are on me.

I have more than a dozen positive transactions, and references are available upon request.

Please do not hesitate to drop me a personal message. I will happily answer all enquiries.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Auto part Metal
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Font Watch Quartz clock Metal

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some interest, but no commitments! This is a true collector piece.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts