Hi everyone,
This is a rare Exquisite Seiko LM Lord matic watch in absolutely gorgeous condition. It has a stunning Vibrant Blue Mosaic Texture finished sunburst dial on a super solid beefy tonneau shaped case. Pretty impressive for a 50-year-old watch. The movement has been cleaned, oiled, and SERVICED by a master watchmaker. Accuracy checked with timegrapher. Super accuracy. It's running flawlessly. Day-Date complication. This is a beast under sunlight, pictures don't do justice to this beauty. It's pretty rare to see a piece like this come on. They were designed to have premium build quality but within regions of Japan. Handling this, I can definitely guarantee this is far above any modern watches in the same price zone. It has a superior Hi-beat movement. Comes with English and Japanese day wheel. The Kanji(Japanese) date highly complements the dial. The polish is insane with sharp brushed lines and mirror finishes. It's only JDM/ only Japan release watch. This is a collector's piece.
This model like all LM’s has the King Seiko 52 base movement (a high end automatic movement that was thinner then all other auto’s of the time).

The movement is a special lord matic movement from Seiko. From Seikosha factory, it features an outside micro-adjusting device. A screw located between the lugs moves a micro-adjuster plate which repositions the regulator on the balance cock. Models without this feature use a conventional screw or “tadpole” type micro-regulator. This is the only lord matic that has the improved quickset function. Produced in the dying days of Seiko’s golden age, it is caught between the heights of Grand and King Seiko, and the tidal wave of the quartz revolution.

$599 via Paypal without fees. Shipping FREE worldwide. Considering that a 250 USD worth of service to the watch has been done alone, I'm asking a very reasonable price. I have a good number of feedbacks here. I'd say this is a good investment watch as well, specially in this condition. This watch is so much more value for the price than any other watches you could buy new as I've mentioned before.
Check my Instagram: Login • Instagram

Reference: 5216-6030
Year: DECEMBER 1973
Case width: 35 mm (without crown)
Lug to Lug: 40 mm
Thickness: 11 mm
Movement : 5216 / 28800bph Hi beat

Feedbacks:
1. KikinukiBawa a great seller
2. KikinukiBawa is to be Trusted!
3. KikinukiBawa is Fantastic Seller!!
4. KikinukiBawa is a good WUS trader
5. KikinukiBawa is a Good Seller
6. Smooth transaction with KikinukiBawa
7. kikinukibawa is an Outstanding Seller
8. KikinukiBawa a trusted seller
9. KikinukiBawa is a trustworthy Seller!
10. Great seller, KikinukiBawa
11. KikinukiBawa is Aces in my Book !! A +++
12. Great Purchasing Experience with KikinukiBaw
Watch Analog watch Finger Clock Silver
Watch Analog watch Gesture Finger Clock
Watch Analog watch Silver Finger Clock
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Azure
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Gesture
Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light
Watch Hand Analog watch Blue Finger
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Azure
Watch Analog watch Silver Finger Clock