WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, Thank you WUS and buyer.

Hello All,
Acquired this amazing piece from a fellow WUS member only afew weeks ago. After much research and anticipation, I knew this was the divewatch I wanted… I also knew I could get used to the heft of this timepiece… andI can’t. I wore for three days straight at one point and I think I have become moreused to 40mm and under watches and just can’t do it.
It is an amazing watch! The finish out, the movement, the ‘tool’feel, ALL truly wonderful. This is the SBDX001 version of the Marine Master 300bought new in 2014 by the previous owner. It is in great used condition (85%) withnormal swirls on the original bracelet and case back. The bezel is nearly mintand the crystal has only the slightest of nicks at the 2 o’clock position (Icouldn’t even pick it up on camera).
Watch comes with box and papers, original dive strap,original bracelet with dive extension, and is currently mounted to a strapcodesuper jubilee which is also included in the sale. I will cover shipping (CONUSonly) and Paypal fees (Paypal only please). Price is $1,450.
May consider Sinn trades but no others at this time. Stillreally contemplating where I want to go next….
Thanks so much!
Chris
MM300 2.jpg
MM300 1.jpg
MM300 crown side.jpg
MM300 case back.jpg
MM300 clasp.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts