WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is my mint Seiko Marinemaster MM300, purchased new from Higuchi in Apr 2014. Watch case/head is in like new condition as there is not a single mark on the case, bezel or crystal. Please excuse the lint on the crystal in the pictures. OEM bracelet is in excellent condition due to some very light scuffs near the clasp area from normal use, otherwise it's very clean as you can see in the pictures. A bonus stainless steel Seiko clasp (like new) is currently mounted on the bracelet as I found it much more comfortable and goes better with the bracelet and the overall color scheme. The OEM diver extension clasp and rubber strap are in mint condition; please note the isofrane strap in the pictures is for reference only and not for sale. Time keeping is about +5 seconds daily on my wrist which is very good. OEM rubber strap will be mounted on the watch prior to shipping.

I am asking $1,420 OBO, insured and shipped in the US. I will cover PayPal fee. International shipping will be considered at my discretion. No trades; face to face deal is welcome in the Los Angeles area. I am not desperate to sell so low-ballers will be politely ignored. Please refer to my feedbacks on the forum and I can provide additional references upon request. If interested, please PM first and we can exchange email addresses and go from there. Please examine the photos carefully and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tons of interests but PLEASE! NO TRADES!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Up

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
SOLD! thanks buyer and WUS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts